Avaya has rolled out new solutions to address multichannel communication preferences while meeting enterprise security, availability, manageability and scalability requirements.
The new Avaya Engagement Solutions include technologies that connect locations and functions across the enterprise, integrate communications-enabled applications into workflows, and support the seamless migration from desk to mobile.
The global provider of business communications and collaboration systems said that the solutions will enable employees to forge deeper connections with each other, and unlock higher levels of productivity and profitability.
One new offering is the Avaya Engagement Environment, which combines communications capabilities with the business applications used daily by various departments and groups. The merged applications can be integrated into workflows and published as a service to enable more meaningful, informed connections and improve customer and team outcomes.
Avaya has also upgraded its Customer Engagement and Team Engagement solutions to enable businesses to revitalise their infrastructures, be more efficient, and aid their growth.
Customer Engagement solutions aim to help top line growth, as well as improve customer experience and contact centre efficiency. The enhanced offerings feature:
- Avaya Snap-Ins for Engagement Environment. This provides better communications capabilities such as WebRTV, real-time speech, mobility, work assignment and context store into existing contact centre;
- Customer Engagement Transformation Consulting Service, which helps revitalise legacy contact centre operations with phased, objective-driven strategies for achieving customer engagement environments;
- Avaya Agent for Chrome, which allows businesses to gain access to Avaya contact centre technologies through a WebRTC interface on a Google Chrome device;
- Avaya Social Responder. This cloud-based solution for social media monitoring funnels social conversations into a contact centre operation for quick, real-time response and engagement.
Avaya Team Engagement solutions on the other hand aim to optimise communications, improve worker and team productivity and generate growth. New features of the solutions include:
- Avaya Engagement Development Platform. The platform allows business analysts, enterprise architects and ISVs to customise and build unique apps and workflows with easy-to-use development tools and a reusable snap-in architecture.
- Avaya Communicator, which provides access to all communications channels across the enterprise and midmarket platforms.
- Avaya IP Office Select, a simple and affordable unified communications and collaboration that is optimised for midmarket companies with up to 2,500 employees.
"Businesses need to empower people with technology and services to communicate effectively and effortlessly in the workplace," said Kevin J. Kennedy, Avaya's CEO. "Our solution portfolio addresses all modern user preferences while meeting the reliability, performance and manageability needs."
Sign up for Computerworld eNewsletters.