What happens next?
"IDC believes this is the right time to recognize the digital trailblazers across the region for their great achievement in their digital transformation journey especially in current developing economies. We look forward to seeing more cutting-edge transformers and disruptive projects in the year ahead," commented Sudev Bangah, managing director of IDC ASEAN.
The Malaysia IDC DX Awards winners have been selected through three rounds of panel judging and scoring on IDC's DX MaturityScape Benchmark Assessment. In enforcing the highest level of transparency and impartiality in the evaluation process, each submission was reviewed and deliberated on by IDC Asia/Pacific senior executives.
Winners from all around Asia Pacific will join the Malaysia winners at IDC's DX Summit and Digital Transformation Awards (DXa) Gala Night, where the regional winners will be announced for the categories of Digital Transformer of the Year; Digital Disruptor of the Year; DX Leader - L3D Mastery; DX Leader - Information Visionary; DX Leader - Omni-experience Innovation; DX Leader - Operational Transformation; and DX Leader - Talent Acceleration. The regional awards will happen on 28th November 2017 at Gardens by the Bay, Singapore.
To see some other DX and Digital Malaysia news, go to:
- Malaysia's battle plan for digital disruption: part 1 of an exclusive with MDEC's Datuk Yasmin
- Disrupting the disrupters in Malaysia: part 2 of an exclusive with MDEC CEO Datuk Yasmin
- Here's what happened in Malaysia's IT industry in the first three months of 2017
- MDEC adds another master cog to Malaysia's Digital Economy
- Feeding the 4th Industrial Revolution in Malaysia, MIMOS sees two major talent moves
- BlazeClan partners with Astro Malaysia in setting up Digital Transformation Centre of Excellence (COE) using Cloud
Sign up for Computerworld eNewsletters.