Enablis has been recognised for the third consecutive year as one of the world’s best Cloud services providers in Talkin’ Clouds Top 100 in the world.
The Top 100 CSPs generated more than $30 billion in combined Cloud services revenues in 2015 up 28.6 percent, according to the report.
“We are thrilled to have been recognised in the Talkin’ Cloud report as one of the world’s best. The Cloud continues to offer businesses more value with enhanced opportunities. We are proud to be at the forefront of the Cloud, delivering optimised solutions for our customers,” Enablis CEO, Jon Evans, said.
“Our aim is to enable our customers and ensure they utilise the best technology available that suits their needs. We want to make their lives easier.”
The Talkin’ Cloud 100 report features:
- Cloud Services Providers: CSPs offer SaaS (software as a service), infrastructure as a service (IaaS) and/or PaaS (platform as a service) to partners/customers.
- Cloud Services Brokerages: CSBs, or Cloud brokers, recommend and resell multiple cloud services to customers, and often integrate those services.
- Cloud Services Aggregators: CSAs, or Cloud aggregators, typically offer a portal that allows VARs and MSPs to source multiple third-party Cloud services for customers.
- MSPs (Managed Service Providers) with Cloud services expertise: MSPs proactively monitor and manage customers’ on-premises and Cloud-based systems.
- VARs (value-added resellers) with Cloud services expertise: VARs offer a range of IT consulting, deployment, integration and management services to customers.
The Talkin’ Cloud 100 report recognises top Cloud service providers based on such metrics as annual Cloud services revenue growth (both in actual dollars and in percentage growth rates).
Sign up for Computerworld eNewsletters.