The Challenge was first announced at the Introduction to MIFE event on August 22, 2017. Participants of the Axiata Digital Challenge were expected to comply with the following criteria:
- Clear demonstration of business idea
- Pitch to demonstrate quality and innovation of business idea
- Compelling use of MIFE's APIs to demonstrate tools and technologies
- Passion and commitment to drive and accelerate market growth as part of market reach expansion strategies
The panel of judges included representatives from MIFE, Axiata Digital, Axiata Digital Innovative Fund (ADIF), and WORQ.
Leading to the Challenge, MIFE organised a Technical Deep Dive that attracted the participation of 50 start-ups. A series of demonstration and consultative sessions were organised for the participants.
The panel of judges have selected five winners of the Axiata Digital Challenge 2017 are:
i. Vectory Innovation Sdn Bhd
ii. Silentmode Sdn Bhd
To see some recent news of Digital Malaysia, visit:
- MDEC exclusive: Looking for the X factor behind Malaysia's Digital Hub strategy
- Deep Dive: How will PM Najib's new initiatives boost Digital Malaysia?
- MDEC adds another master cog to Malaysia's Digital Economy
- Feeding the 4th Industrial Revolution in Malaysia, MIMOS sees two major talent moves
Sign up for Computerworld eNewsletters.