As part of its strategy to achieve sustainable growth with China, Fuji Xerox (China) Limited, a subsidiary of Fuji Xerox Co. Ltd, has recently released its first sustainability report.
The Fuji Xerox China Sustainability Report 2012 contains information on the corporate social responsibility (CSR) activities throughout the entire value chain in fiscal 2011 and 2012, undertaken by five of Fuji Xerox's Chinese subsidiaries.
These five subsidiaries are Fuji Xerox (China) Limited, Fuji Xerox China Procurement Service (Shenzhen) Ltd, Fuji Xerox of Shanghai Limited, Fuji Xerox of Shenzen Ltd, and Fuji Xerox Eco-Manufacturing (Suzhou) Co., Ltd.
The report details:
- How Fuji Xerox (China) Limited promotes environmentally friendly offices by offering eco-conscious solutions and products to its customers;
- The initiatives by Fuji Xerox China Procurement Service (Shenzhen) Ltd to educate its suppliers and employees on its CSR values;
- How Fuji Xerox of Shenzhen Ltd uses its Employee Assistance Program to care and develop its employees who have migrated from their hometowns to work for the company, to ensure that the employee is happy working there;
- The measures taken by Fuji Xerox of Shanghai Limited to reduce environmental burden at its factory and even in its employees' homes; and
- How Fuji Xerox Eco-Manufacturing (Suzhou) Ltd collects products and consumables across China to reuse or recycle them.
"Fuji Xerox regards China as the most important market. We will continue our investment, and value the needs of the Chinese customers/society in order to achieve sustainable growth together with the country," says Masataka Jo, senior vice president of Fuji Xerox Co., Ltd and president and CEO of Fuji Xerox (China).
Sign up for Computerworld eNewsletters.