HP has announced that the HP Slate will be available at all Singapore major retailers and HP Online store from 6 June.
The seven-inch Android tablet will retail at a recommended price of S$249 (US$198) but pre-orders are now available online for a promotional price of S$199 (US$159) till stocks last.
Aside from offering embedded Beats Audio to provide consumers with a rich audio experience, the HP Slate provides easy access to Google Mobile services. These services include Google Search, Gmail, YouTube, Google Drive, Google+ Hangouts, and apps and digital content through Google Play.
Available in either red or silver stainless steel frame, the HP Slate has the following features:
- Powered by an ARM Dual Core Cortex-A9 1.6GHz processor;
- Integrated wireless to allow consumers to access email and Internet;
- High-aperture-ratio Field Fringe Switching (HFFS) panel that offers wide viewing angles for better viewing of documents, games, photos and videos;
- A 3-megapixel on its back and a VGA camera on the front;
- A micro USB port to ease the transfer of files; and
- A suite of applications, from games to productivity tools, from HP
Consumers take full advantage of all the features of the tablet through the array of simple and easy-to-access support tools and resources provided by HP. However, they can further protect their HP Slate by extending the standard product warranty with the HP Care Pack services.
Sign up for Computerworld eNewsletters.